Every girl is very conscious and careful when it comes to their make-up and beauty tips. And in hot summers, it becomes more important to take care of your make-up as extreme heat from sun rays can ruin everything giving you a messy look. Hence here are some makeup tips which you need to follow to keep you neat and tidy during hot summers.
- Wash your face regularly with clean water and with a gentle facial cleanser. This will keep your face clean, cool and hydrated which is a very important requirement during hot summers.
- Don’t use harsh soap and body wash that might lead to wrinkles and lines on your face which will give you an irritating feeling, especially when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Opt for proper facial powder containing SPF than using creams and foundations.
- Use light color blush on your cheeks, nose, chin and hairline area. Go for light brown or pink color to give you natural look.
- If you want to highlight your eyes, use natural color eye color around your eyes to prevent them from burning sensation in summers.
- Your lips need protection too from the sun, so use lip balm with SPF 30 when going out. Try to use clear or light color lip gloss on lipstick.
The best way to beat the heat during peak summers is to tie your hair tight off the neck. Try for ponytails, ballerina buns and topknots which are classic summer looks. And just like your skin, UV rays can also damage your hair. Too much exposure to sun rays can make them dry and prone to breakage, hence wear hat or scarf when stepping out in the hot sun to protect your hair and your scalp. Give oil massage to your scalp and hair once or twice a week to help promote proper blood circulation to the scalp. Try to use moisturizer to repair and strengthen your hair too. You can also use treatment oils before styling to give smooth look to your hair strands.
The sun rays can harm your eyes and vision too, causing temporary sun-burn damages such as reddening or tearing of eyes. And if not taken proper care and protection, it can become worst condition with the long term. Therefore it’s important to look for sunglasses that can block at least 99% of UVA and UVB rays.
Apply proper sunscreen lotion on your full body, especially those parts which come in direct contact with harmful rays (face, ears, neck, lips hands and feet). Feet are the most neglected part hence it is important to apply sunscreen to protect them from getting dry and cracked. The biggest mistake people do that they don’t apply enough sunscreens hence be a little more generous and apply proper sunscreen cream throughout your body. And in case you experience sunburn by mistake then try to apply a towel wrapped in ice cubes to the affected area to minimize reddening and burn. And if you still get a burning sensation, visit your doctor for proper medical help.
And most important is to keep your body fully hydrated by at least drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily. Remember these various beauty products and cosmetic make-ups can get temporary beauty, but internal beauty will be accomplished only by eating proper nutritional and well balanced food which will remain with you throughout your life.
Stay Beautiful…. Take care!!!!!