Welcome to the www.mehendi.gallery site. www.mehendi.gallery also refer as “Mehendi Gallery” provides this site to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting the Mehendi Gallery site (the “Site”), you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Mehendi Gallery service or business, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to such service or business.
These ‘Conditions of Use’ constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules there under and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.Mehendi Gallery.com, including the related mobile site and mobile application as well as the seller portal on www.mehendi.gallery(hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) is owned and operated by EDGMA (hereinafter referred to as ‘Mehendi Gallery’), having office at Mehendi Gallery, 1496, Wazir Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, South Extension, New Delhi – 110003
Your use of the Platform and the features therein is governed by the following terms and conditions (ToU) including applicable policies available on the Platform, notifications and communications sent to you on the Platform which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Platform, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Platform for such a transaction. By mere use of the Platform you shall be contracting with Mehendi Gallery, and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations to Mehendi Gallery.
When you use any current or future services provided by us through the Platform you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such services and they shall be deemed incorporated into the ToU and considered a part and parcel of the ToU. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the ToU at any time. We will notify you through any of the communication modes as mentioned in this ToU in case of any changes or updates to the ToU that materially impact your use of the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform following the changes or updates will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with the ToU, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited privilege to enter and use the Platform.
Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the platform indicates your agreement with all the terms and conditions under the ToU. Please read the ToU carefully before proceeding. By impliedly or expressly accepting the ToU, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of Mehendi Gallery’s policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
While registering as a seller on Mehendi Gallery, you are under obligation to accept each and every Terms and Conditions to run and sell products through Bhagwan platform/marketplace website. You also accept all the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein along with the policies, code of conduct etc which are mentioned on this terms and conditions page as well as mentioned in/under the Seller Guidelines, Policies and Code of Conduct Check page.
To sell and to get eligible to sell through Mehendi Gallery marketplace, every Seller has to accept each and every policy, terms and conditions, and code of conduct mentioned on this page as well as mentioned on the page of Seller Guidelines, Policies and Code of Conduct.
While registering as a seller on Mehendi Gallery, sellers automatically come under the obligation of this website’s terms and conditions. On successful registration as a seller account, it will be considered that they have accepted each and every policy, terms and conditions, and code of conduct mentioned on this page as well as mentioned on the Seller Guidelines, Policies and Code of Conduct page.
If any seller does not wish to accept or is not ready to follow each and every or any policy, terms and conditions, and code of conduct as mentioned on this page as well as mentioned on the Seller Guidelines, Policies and Code of Conduct page is requested to terminate their seller account on immediate basis or do not create a seller account on www.Mehendi Gallery.com
The use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Platform, transact or use the Platform. Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is brought to Mehendi Gallery’s notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the ToU and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the ToU.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
In the course of your use of the Platform, you agree to furnish your details and information as requested by us from time to time. You shall remain responsible for maintaining confidentiality of this information, as well as your display name, login and password details. You agree that if you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the ToU, we shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account on the Platform or indefinitely block you from accessing the Platform.
Seller Account Deactivation:
As per our policy, if a seller requests for a closure of the account, the account will be put on hold for a period of 90 days to ensure smooth closure of transactions which have been made prior to his closure request and this will be available to the said seller for downloading payment and taxation reports, if required. After 90 days, the seller would be required to reach out to us confirming that he has downloaded the reports and requesting for a deactivation again. Upon receiving this confirmation, the seller’s account will be deactivated provided there are no outstanding payments due from the seller, with certain information being retained by Mehendi Gallery at all times, such as registered mobile number, registered email ID, GSTIN and other transaction related information. Such information is being retained for audit purposes and to prevent fraudulent acts by the sellers in the future. If a seller decides to commence his business with Mehendi Gallery again, he/she will not be able to create a new account but the older account can be restored if it is required.
When you use the Platform or send emails, other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that users utilize to independently meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Mehendi Gallery is not and cannot be a party to any transaction or dispute between users on the Platform.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by you and agreed upon between you and buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include (without limitation) price, shipping costs, payment methods and terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, and warranties and after-sales services related to products and services. Mehendi Gallery does not determine, advice, have any control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and buyers.
- Mehendi Gallery does not make any representations or warranties regarding specifics (such as quality, value, and salebility) of the products or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Mehendi Gallery does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products and services on the Platform. Mehendi Gallery accepts no liability for any errors or omissions of third parties in relation to the products and services.
- Mehendi Gallery is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract between you and buyers. Mehendi Gallery cannot and does not guarantee that you and buyers concerned will perform transaction(s) concluded on the Platform. Mehendi Gallery shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between you and buyers.
- Mehendi Gallery does not make any representations or warranties regarding item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that regard.
- Mehendi Gallery does not at any point in time during a transaction between you and a buyer on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by you, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by you to the buyer.
- At no time shall Mehendi Gallery hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities with respect to such a contract. Mehendi Gallery is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by you to reach a larger customer base to sell items or services. Mehendi Gallery only provides a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the buyer.
- You release and indemnify Mehendi Gallery and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users on the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts on that behalf, Mehendi Gallery cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Use of the Platform
You agree and understand that Mehendi Gallery and the Platform merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Platform. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. Mehendi Gallery shall bear no responsibility or liability in relation to or arising out of third party user generated content. Mehendi Gallery neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. Mehendi Gallery is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between buyers and sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or image which:
(a) belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’; including spamming by ways of unrelated feedbacks on surveys
(g) promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images or URLs leading to any other pages (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Platform, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Platform;
(o) engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Platform without our prior written consent.
Throughout the ToU, Mehendi Gallery’s prior written consent means a communication coming from Mehendi Gallery’s Legal Department in response to your request and specifically addressing the activities or conduct for which you have sought authorization;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Platform;
(r) refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
(s) harms minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonates another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; offends the religious and national sentiments of the nation as included in ‘Zero Tolerance to Profanity, Hurting National and Religious Sentiments’ policy.
(z) shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(aa) shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Platform or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Platform, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, other systems, networks connected to the Platform, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Platform by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform or breach the security, authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Platform (including any account on the Platform that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Platform, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Platform in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms Mehendi Gallery, Bagwan, Mehendi Gallery.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Mehendi Gallery or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Mehendi Gallery trademark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Mehendi Gallery’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to Mehendi Gallery.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, any transaction being conducted on the Platform or any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform, or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Platform or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Mehendi Gallery and/or others.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the other rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, Central Goods and Services Tax Act, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), relevant State Goods and Services Tax Act or Union Territories Goods and Services Tax Act and Custom Duty, Local Levies as may be applicable) and obtain the necessary licenses and permits regarding your use of our Platform, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Platform qualifies as an “Antiquity” or “Art treasure” as defined in the Act (“Artwork”), you shall indicate that such Artwork is “non-exportable” and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
- You shall strictly comply with the OFAC Regulations and Other Applicable Sanctions Regulations as may be amended from time to time.
- Solely to enable us to use the information you provide us with and so that we do not violate any rights you might have in your information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple-tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity or database rights or any other rights you have in your information for any current or future promotional or advertising related activities and any business purposes of Mehendi Gallery.
- From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Platform in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other sellers on the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to products or services related to what is displayed on the Platform. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users acquired/via the Platform. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Platform. Mehendi Gallery shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND YOUR INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BUYERS AND OTHER SELLERS, REGARDLESS OF FORM. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect Mehendi Gallery’s views. In no event shall Mehendi Gallery assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Platform or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Platform (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertisers. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Mehendi Gallery shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Mehendi Gallery and/or its affiliates may from time to time in partnership/association with its partners and/or third-party sponsors, organise/enable promotional campaigns on the Platform for the benefits of the customers/Sellers. Partners/third party sponsors may prescribe certain objective qualifying criteria to identify Sellers who will be eligible for the benefits of the campaign. All Sellers who qualify based on the objective criteria provided by such sponsors of the campaign will be auto opted-in and be able to obtain the benefits of such promotional campaign. In the event any Seller does not qualify based on the objective criteria, Sellers may choose to participate in such campaigns by expressly opting-in for them. In the event a Seller opts in for such promotional campaigns that they are not eligible for to enhance their sales, they will have to bear the cost of such promotional campaigns, if any, limited to the sales of their products. For avoidance of any doubt, some Sellers may qualify, and some may not, based on the qualifying criteria set for each individual campaign. Please refer to the campaign communication/notifications for more details, as may be communicated to you from time to time.
As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale on the Platform in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this ToU. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Platform and must have all the necessary licenses and permits required for such sale. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures or videos that describe your item for sale. All items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories. Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to restrict the selling of products originating from certain countries.
Compliance on selling of goods/services
You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies effected and remittance of the same to the Government. Mehendi Gallery shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
Pursuant to the tax collection at source provisions under IGST, CGST and/UTGST or SGST, the portal would collect tax collection at source at applicable rates on net value of taxable supplies made through the portal and remit to the appropriate Government.
In case of any mismatches on account of tax collection at source, you shall be required to provide all relevant information to Mehendi Gallery to correspond with the relevant authorities and also in case of any liability accruing on account of omission shall be your obligation to pay such deficit.
You shall be required to provide the corresponding Harmonised System Nomenclature (HSN) code number for every product listing . In the event that you do not provide the HSN code number that particular product will be delisted and you will no longer be able to sell the product on our platform.
You shall also be required to provide your GSTIN , without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you. In the event that you do not provide your GSTIN number, transactions on your account will be blocked and orders will not be processed on your account. In the event of you providing your Input Service Distributor Registration Number, Mehendi Gallery would be issuing an invoice to the ISD GST registration number as furnished by you. It is your responsibility to undertake the necessary compliance required in respect of the said ISD registration number.
You agree and undertake that You shall not, at any time, purchase more than 25% of your inventory (interms of annualised value in a financial year), purported to be sold on the Platform, from Mehendi Gallery or its Group Companies. Group Company shall have the meaning as per the extant Foreign Direct Investment Policy of India. We may require you to provide certification (including auditors certificate) to confirm compliance with this requirement.
We do not mandate that any of your Products should be sold exclusively on the Platform. For the sake of clarity, effective February 01, 2019, Mehendi Gallery unilaterally waives any obligation on You to sell exclusively on the Platform. Any written or oral arrangements to the contrary, shall stand unilaterally waived.
As per Section 194-O of the Finance Act, 2020, Mehendi Gallery will deduct TDS on the gross amount of sale (excluding GST) of goods or provision of services provided through the Platform at 0.75% from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 and at 1% thereafter.
Content Posted on the Platform
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘Content’) are third-party generated Content and Mehendi Gallery has no responsibility or liability over such third-party generated Content as Mehendi Gallery is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this ToU. Except as expressly provided in the ToU, no part of the Platform including the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without Mehendi Gallery’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Platform for downloading provided you:
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such Content;
(2) use such Content only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
(3) make no modifications to any Content; and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to the Content.
Mehendi Gallery grants sellers a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Powered by Mehendi Gallery” and/or “Mehendi Gallery.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Platform. Further, Mehendi Gallery grants sellers a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Mehendi Gallery.com” name and/or logo on packing material used by sellers for delivery of Products sold on the Platform.
Types of Sellers (to be activated)
All registered sellers are categorized into following tiers:
This is done basis following criteria
- sales achieved by sellers (revenues and units)
- Fulfillment experience provided to customers (breaches and cancellations)
- Percentage of local/zonal shipment out of your overall shipment
- percentage of overall shipments supplied in the same zone to customers by the seller
- customer feedback against the products sold by such sellers (returns and ratings), etc.
The thresholds for each of these criteria are transparently listed on https://www.Mehendi Gallery.com. Basis the tier, sellers get benefits including the following:
- Reduced rate card for the shipping fees.
- Account management support
- Faster payments
Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to revise the categories, criteria, and benefits to promote healthy competition amongst the sellers so that their performance lead to better customer experience on the Platform.
- Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render Mehendi Gallery liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Platform.
- You have specifically authorized Mehendi Gallery or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically or through cash on delivery (CoD) to and from buyers in respect of transactions through payment facility. Your relationship with Mehendi Gallery is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the ToU, you agree that Mehendi Gallery is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Platform and paid for by using the payment facility. Mehendi Gallery does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction.
- You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Mehendi Gallery is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, Mehendi Gallery neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
It is hereby clarified that cash on delivery (COD) option may not be available for select products or categories, at Mehendi Gallery’s sole discretion.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
Dispatch of products and/or services
1. You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the TOU to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For avoidance of doubt, Mehendi Gallery will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
- Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services listed by it on the Platform to Mehendi Gallery in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
- Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to Mehendi Gallery on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
- Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
- In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the TOU and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
- Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
- a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
- b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
- c) Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by Mehendi Gallery due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
Once the transaction is completed by the Seller, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
- You are required to route all shipments/consignments through the Logistic Partner, unless otherwise specified. ‘Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider as approved by Mehendi Gallery.
Prepaid Payment Instruments
Mehendi Gallery may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Platform to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Platform using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Such prepaid instruments may be used to make payments for the products and/or services purchased on the Platform
- Such prepaid instruments can be redeemed by buyers by selecting the payment mode as may be provided on the Platform.
- Such prepaid instruments cannot be used to purchase other prepaid instruments or gift vouchers.
- If the order value exceeds the amount of such prepaid instruments, the balance must be paid by the respective buyer via Credit Card/Debit Card /Internet Banking. COD shall not be available as payment option for such transactions.
- If the order value is less than the amount of such prepaid instruments, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect as credit balance for such prepaid instruments.
- Prepaid instruments and any unused balance of such prepaid instruments shall expire 1 year from the date of their issue.
- Prepaid instruments cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Mehendi Gallery is not responsible if prepaid instruments are lost, stolen, or used without permission.
- Buyers can combine and use a maximum of 3 prepaid instruments per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Purchases of prepaid instruments are not eligible for cashback offers.
- All sellers on the Platform will accept this prepaid instrument as a payment instrument.
- Mehendi Gallery will make payments to sellers whose products and/or services have been purchased by buyers redeeming electronic gift vouchers (EGV) as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
Financial Facilities for customers
Mehendi Gallery has operationalized tie-ups with multiple partners for providing financial assistance to customers for purchasing products on the platform and thereby enhancing the transaction capability of customers. In pursuance of the same, in the event of the customers opting for the financial assistance program and you duly receiving such amounts from the partners (on behalf of the customers), you hereby agree to assign all receivables from the customer for such transaction. Therefore you hereby agree that without any further action on your part, upon receipt of the amount due from such partners, any and all receivables due from the customers shall stand assigned in favour of the partner. You hereby authorize Mehendi Gallery to enter into any documentation on your behalf to complete and perfect the assignment. Upon such assignment, the financing partner shall have all the rights as the seller may have had in relation to the collection of receivables from the customer and the customer shall be required to repay the financing partner directly. The lending partner further reserves the right to assign and transfer such receivables under these terms and conditions to an NBFC/financial institution as it may deem fit.
Registration and Listing of Products on the Platform is free. Mehendi Gallery does not charge any fee for browsing/registering and Listing of products on the Platform. However, before you list a product or service for sale through the Platform, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this ToU. Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Mehendi Gallery may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event, Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to Mehendi Gallery. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws for making payments to Mehendi Gallery. You hereby agree that Mehendi Gallery shall have the right to set off any amounts due and payable by You to Mehendi Gallery against any payments due from Mehendi Gallery to You.
GST /Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Platform and charges collected in respect of such usage. You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses levied thereon (including CGST+SGST/IGST/CGST+UGST and GST cess as may be applicable to the transaction).
- A seller agrees that Mehendi Gallery may offer to provide express remittance to eligible sellers as per payments settlement policy. Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodal bank. Mehendi Gallery, at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to eligible sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Eligible sellers understand that Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to withdraw Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or Mehendi Gallery’s policies and/or failure by the eligible sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by Mehendi Gallery from time to time.
A seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, the seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by Mehendi Gallery’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to chargebacks (as applicable).
- In case of any chargebacks levied by the bank, Mehendi Gallery shall have the right to deduct such chargebacks from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, Mehendi Gallery shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event Mehendi Gallery has made any excess payment to the seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by Mehendi Gallery to the seller.
- Mehendi Gallery may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing the seller to dispatch if Mehendi Gallery deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, Mehendi Gallery may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- Sellers acknowledge that Mehendi Gallery will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of Mehendi Gallery.
- Mehendi Gallery shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once Mehendi Gallery has made payments into such a bank account number, Mehendi Gallery shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Compliance with Laws:
1.Seller shall sign an undertaking stating that they have obtained and will continue to maintain in force all the necessary licenses, permissions, authorizations, and permits needed to distribute, market, supply and sell the [*] (“Products”) on www.mehendi.galleryunder applicable
laws, from time to time, including, the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, Food safety and standards (licensing and registration of food business), Regulations, 2011 and all applicable legislations under FoodSafety and Standards Regulations, in each case, as amended from time to time. For all times during which the seller may advertise, distribute, market, supply or sell the Products on www.Mehendi Gallery.com, the undertaking remains true and correct in all respects. Further, the seller shall immediately notify Mehendi Gallery Internet Private Limited, in writing, upon the lapse of the FSSAI License and/or in case of receipt of any order, demand, warrant or document or any regulatory action with respect to the FSSAI License. The seller acknowledges and agrees that Mehendi Gallery Internet Private Limited shall be permitted to assign or otherwise furnish the undertaking to any authority or person as may be required for official purposes.Seller shall also comply with the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the related rules and regulations while listing products on the platform Mehendi Gallery.com. Seller shall be required to enter the mandatory attributes while listing products on the platform (including but not limited to the country of origin of the product) as provided under the Legal Metrology Packaged Commodity Rules and the related amendments.
- In the event of sale of jewellery, the seller shall provide a hallmark certificate (in accordance with applicable laws) along with the product at the time of delivery. Further, it shall be sole responsibility of the Seller to comply with hallmarking or other similar provisions applicable for the sale of jewellery and Mehendi Gallery shall not be liable whatsoever for any non-compliance in this regard.
- In the event of sale of jewellery, Seller shall ensure conducting of buyer KYC in accordance with the prevention of anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws. Mehendi Gallery hereby disclaims any responsibility for conducting Buyer KYC.
- Seller shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable, including but not limited to anti-money laundering (including ‘know your customer’ and ‘customer due diligence’), and economic sanctions laws and regulations. Neither party will engage in a transaction pursuant to this ToU that will cause the other party to violate such regulations.
- Seller shall ensure that no products are sourced or used in the manufacturing or in the provision of services which originate wholly or in part, from any of the prohibited countries stated in the ‘OFAC Regulations and Other Applicable Sanctions Regulations’.
- If and to the extent that you collect, access, use, store, record, or otherwise process (collectively “Process”) any personally identified or identifiable information such as name, age, gender, email address, physical address, phone number, in any form that can be linked to a specific individual (“Personal Information”) received by you from or on behalf of Mehendi Gallery (or any Mehendi Gallery group company) employees, contractors, users, partners, or other third parties or otherwise obtained in connection with performing your obligations under this ToU (“Mehendi Gallery’s Personal Information”), you agree to:
- Comply with applicable data protection laws, rules and regulations governing the collection, use, protection, breach notification, retention, disclosure of Personal Information including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“Applicable Data Protection Law”), including any requirements applicable to storage or cross-border transfer of Personal Information outside India;
- Keep and maintain all Mehendi Gallery’s Personal Information in strict confidence and the obligation to protect Personal Information shall survive in perpetuity; and
- Process Mehendi Gallery’s Personal Information solely to fulfil Your obligations under this ToU and not sell, rent, trade, lease, use for its own advertisement or marketing purposes, or otherwise make an unauthorized disclosure of Mehendi Gallery’s Personal Information to any third party.
- You undertake sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that the products you want to list on Mehendi Gallery.com for Sales are permissible for such a Sale and are not prohibited or restricted per one or many conditions imposed by the extant laws of the land, Mehendi Gallery’s Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy, or other Mehendi Gallery policies/Indian Laws listed.
- Products must adhere to the legal metrology laws and Indian Labelling requirements by ensuring that the indicated weights and measurement indicated in the products and/or its components are commensurate with the mandatory and legal requirements of the same which make the product and/or components accurate, authentic and secure for consumption/utilisation by the customer. Mehendi Gallery does not assume any responsibility for the proceedings undertaken by an aggrieved customer/consumer against the seller in the event of a non-adherence. However, in the event of a complaint from a consumer/customer, the seller is obligated to answer queries on the non-adherence to the Legal Metrology Laws, failing which Mehendi Gallery can temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block/with-hold your account at its own discretion.
Mehendi Gallery does not warrant that product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Mehendi Gallery shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through Mehendi Gallery approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such an audit shall solely be borne by Mehendi Gallery unless the audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance with Mehendi Gallery’s seller policies, in which case the cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Platform, or put your account on hold, in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
- if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide;
- if it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, or us; or
- if you do not produce the legal requirement documents such as, the documents required for product sales in the Drugs and Cosmetics category, the BIS license documents, the Brand Authorisation letter, or a Trademark registration proof, as may be required by Mehendi Gallery Authorities.
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, reinstate suspended sellers. A seller that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform (through itself or any other entity or legal form) in any manner whatsoever until such time that such a seller is reinstated by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the ToU or other rules and policies, we reserve the right to recover any amounts due and owed by you to us and take strict legal action, including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
Mehendi Gallery respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to Mehendi Gallery at support@Mehendi Gallery.com
Mehendi Gallery respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to Mehendi Gallery at support@Mehendi Gallery.com or raise an incident from your seller dashboard
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by Mehendi Gallery and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute Mehendi Gallery’s or other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MEHENDI GALLERY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOU, EVEN IF MEHENDI GALLERY HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The ToU shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be New Delhi.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Mehendi Gallery makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Mehendi Gallery is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Please send any comments or questions, including all enquiries not related to trademark and copyright infringement, by raising an incident from your seller dashboard.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
Mrs. Sanchita Jaiswal
1496, Wazir Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, South Extension, New Delhi – 110003
Email: Support@Mehendi Gallery.com
Electronic Communications When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Copyright All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates or its content suppliers and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of Mehendi Gallery, its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by United States, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, India and international copyright laws.
Trademarks Mehendi Gallery, the Mehendi Gallery logo, Bagwaa.com, and other marks indicated on our Site are trademarks of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates in India, United States and other countries. Other Mehendi Gallery graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates. Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates’ as applicable, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates.
License and site access Mehendi Gallery grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Mehendi Gallery and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Mehendi Gallery and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates without their express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Mehendi Gallery Seller Services Private Limited’s or its affiliates name or trademarks without their express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Mehendi Gallery and / or its affiliates. You are granted a limited, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of services.Mehendi Gallery.in so long as the link does not portray Mehendi Gallery Seller Services Private Limited, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Mehendi Gallery or its affiliates as part of the link without their express written permission.
Your activity on the Mehendi Gallery services site Mehendi Gallery Site is not intended for use by children. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Site and Mehendi Gallery only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in their sole discretion
You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not Mehendi Gallery, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only and only in accordance with the applicable law.
You must not use the Site for any of the following:
for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), abusive, harassing, misleading, indecent, defamatory, disparaging, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
Your License If you submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media for as long as you are permitted to grant the said licence under applicable law. You grant Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content or material that you post or submit or that you otherwise provide on or through the Site; that the content is accurate; that the content is lawful; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates for all claims arising from content you supply. Mehendi Gallery has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Mehendi Gallery takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright Complaints Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement of your intellectual property, please follow our Trademark and Copyright policy below.
Services Description Mehendi Gallery and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Mehendi Gallery does not warrant that descriptions of or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. Mehendi Gallery provides links to other sites over which Mehendi Gallery has no control. Mehendi Gallery is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilities
This site is provided by Mehendi Gallery on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Mehendi Gallery makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Mehendi Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this site at any time in its discretion.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Mehendi Gallery disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Mehendi Gallery does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Mehendi Gallery are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mehendi Gallery will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive,and consequential damages
Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi, India.
Our Address: This Site is owned and operated by Mehendi Gallery having an operational address at 1496, Wazir Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, South Extension, New Delhi – 110003