By mgallery on 09 September 2017
People love to look fair and they want their skin to glow and especially at the time of marriage or wedding when both bride and groom also want working hard to look beautiful. Below are the few tips through which you all can look fair and glow your skin before wedding day. They are:
## Before moving ahead – would like to communicate that Just by drinking lot of water in a day, will help you to get glow and fair skin. So drink lot of water and follow other tips.
• Turmeric for Whiter Fairer Skin
• Tomato for Skin Darkness
• Rose water for Fairer Skin Tone
• Gram flour (besan) for Even Tone Complexion
• Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) for Fairer Skin
• Honey Lemon Instant Fairness Face Mask
• Radiant Skin with Rava & Curd
• Blast of Beetroot for Instant Fair Skin
• Nutty Mask
As excessively mentioned in Ayurvedic scriptures, Turmeric (Haldi) is best for its antibacterial, antifungal and skin whitening properties. Its regular use in the form of face packs can help make your skin fairer and whiter, remove any blemishes, scars or tan and also fight pimples.
• Mix 2 spoons full of honey with ¼ spoon of turmeric
• Make a paste and apply on face & neck
• Let it dry for 30 mins
• Wash with water
Tomato use for fair skin right is one of the cheapest and easy way. Tomatoes contain lycopene which helps reduce tan or darkness from the skin. Its regular use will also help in removing dead cells from the surface of your skin thus leaving you with an even and lighter complexion.
• Blend 1 tomato with 2 tsp of lemon juice
• Apply on face & neck
• Leave for 20 mins
• Rinse with water
Use of rose water every day helps the goodness of antioxidants and vitamins, it helps sooth irritated skin, removes dead cells from the surface of the skin, improves skin tone and also add natural glow to your face :
• Soak 3 tbsp of oats in warm water for ½ hour
• Make a paste with oats, Dabur Gulabari Rose Water and ½ tsp curd
• Apply on face & leave it for 20 mins
• When removing with water, scrub the mix off using upward strokes
Some homemade remedies ar also helpful to get the fair skin before marriage. Know how to get fair skin through gram flour based face pack. Gram flour is a great exfoliator, it aids in removing tan or any dark patches thus giving you an even complexion and naturally fresh looking. Follow the below mentioned steps to this magical face pack:
• To 2 tbsp of besan, add a pinch of turmeric
• Make a paste using rose water & apply on face
• Leave for 20 mins
• Wash using lukewarm water
A mixture of montmorillonite & bentonite, multani mitti ensures a healthy glowing skin naturally. It is also a rich source of minerals like lime, alumina & iron oxides which aids in giving you a fairer complexion.:
• To a teaspoon of multani mitti add ½ tsp of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
• Mix both the ingredients to form a smooth paste
• Apply on face and neck area and leave it to dry for 15 mins
• Wash with lukewarm water
• Repeat at least three times a week for fair complexion and even skin tone
Lemon juice has skin lightening properties while honey adds softness to it. To make this all-skin-friendly face mask, you need to:
• To 2 tablespoons of honey add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Mix both the ingredients together to make a smooth paste
• Apply the paste all over the face and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
• Wash it off with warm water
• Repeat at least thrice a week for soft, fairer looking skin
People can use natural scrub using Rava aka suji and curd. Rava and Curd scrub will help to remove dead skin and thus, makes your skin fair and flawless:
• Take 1 tablespoon of Rava and 1 spoon of curd in a bowl.
• Mix them well. Add ½ tablespoon of rose water, if the paste is thick.
• Now, apply the pack on your face.
• Keep rubbing the pack gently on your face after every few minutes to stop it from drying.
• After 15 minutes, wash your face with cold water and get the skin you always dreamt for.
Beetroot is rich in iron and vitamins and thus, cleanses your skin pores, giving you fair skin instantly:
• Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder and fresh cream in a bowl.
• Now, Squeeze out the juice from the grated beetroot and add it in the bowl.
• Mix the ingredients well to make a fine paste.
• Apply the paste on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes.
• Wash it off with cold water and get the desired result.
Now these days people also use walnut and almond to make face mask to get instant fairness. Almond helps to give you fair skin, while walnut also adds natural glow. To make this pack,
• Take 5-6 soaked almond, 1 soaked walnut, 1 tablespoon of curd and a little bit of ground flax seed.
• Blend milk-soaked almonds and walnut in a blender to make a fine paste
• Now, add curd and ground flax in it.
• Mix the ingredients well and apply it on the face
• Leave it for 10 minutes and later, wash it off with cold water. This face mask is best suitable for people with dry skin, as it moisturize your skin as well.
1. Lemon juice rinse:
Lemon juice is a powerful lightener because it contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) that act as a natural exfoliant, taking off the surface layer of the skin to expose the lighter skin underneath. The citric acid in lemon juice also creates a light bleaching effect (just like it does when you put it in your hair). By bathing your skin in a lemon juice rinse, you can lighten your skin a little for a fairer complexion.
2. Potato rub:
Rub your skin with raw potato. It’s believed to have mild lightening properties because it contains a high amount of vitamin C. Other vegetables high in vitamin C, such as tomatoes and cucumbers, may also work if you don’t have a potato handy. Vitamin C is often used in over-the-counter skin lightening creams, but you can get better results by just applying the potato directly to your skin. Several times a week, do the following:
3. Turmeric (Haldi) paste:
Turmeric is an Indian spice that has been used to lighten skin for many centuries. It is believed to inhibit the production of melanin, which gives skin its darker color.
4. Aloe vera slather:
Use pure aloe vera. This soothing substance is known for helping your skin heal after getting burned, but it also has a compound called anthraquinone that gently lightens the skin by removing the top layer of skin cells. You’ll see aloe as an ingredient in a number of different creams and lotions, but for best results, use an aloe vera plant or get a bottle of pure aloe vera.
5. Green Coconut Water:
Rinse your skin with green coconut water. As with many natural remedies, no studies have been conducted to prove that coconut water can lighten the skin. However, individual users have found that using it as a rinse can lighten the skin in addition to making it soft and smooth.
6. Lemon honey mask:
Make a lemon honey mask. When you mix natural skin lighteners with exfoliants, you can create a mask that lightens the skin by both taking off the dark top layer of cells and lightly bleaching the fresh skin underneath. Try a mask made with lemon juice, honey (a natural moisturizer that offsets lemon’s drying effects), and a teaspoon of ground oatmeal. Apply it to your face and anywhere else you want, leave it for 20 minutes, then wash it off.
7. Oatmeal turmeric mask:
Do an oatmeal turmeric mask. This is a good treatment to try if your skin is on the oily side, since it helps to cleanse the skin as well as lightening it. Mix 2 teaspoons of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric, and a few drops of lemon juice to make a thick paste. Apply to your skin and leave it to dry. Wash off mask with water using gentle circular motions to exfoliate your skin as you go.
8. Papaya mask:
Make a papaya mask. Papaya fruit contains an enzyme called papain that helps exfoliate the skin, making way for new skin cells to emerge. It also contains vitamin C. Choose a green papaya to make your mask, since that’s when the papain is most concentrated. To make a papaya mask,
9. Yogurt or milk mask:
Use plain yogurt or whole milk. They both contain alpha-hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate the skin. Mix plain, sugar-free yogurt or whole milk with enough ground oatmeal to make a paste, then apply it to your skin. Leave it in place for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water using gentle circular motions.
10. Gram flour mask:
Use gram flour. This is a great exfoliant that’s gentle enough to exfoliate the skin without scratching or stretching it. Take 2 tablespoons of gram or wheat flour and make a paste using as much water as needed. Apply it to your face in an upward motion. Leave to dry completely, then wash your skin.
Yoga or exercise is the one the best way to get longer fair skin and glow on face. Below are the few tips through which fair skin , face glow can be achieved before wedding. These yoga steps are:
1. Yoga asanas for good blood circulation: Practicing these yoga asanas will help increase blood circulation to the head and face area. This will give you a naturally beautiful skin tone.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose): Reduces stiffness in the back and shoulders. Relaxes and elevates your mood. Makes your skin smooth and flexible.
3. Matsyasana (Fish Pose): Enables deep breathing, helps normalize hormonal imbalance and relaxes muscles. Skin becomes more flexible and firm.
4. Halasana (Plough Pose): Increases blood circulation to the face and head. Skin glows as a result.
5. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose): Sarvangasana makes your skin lose its dullness as blood rushes to your head. It also helps tackle acne and pimples.
6. Trikonasana (Triangle Pose): Increases the flow of blood to your face and head. Increase in oxygen supply manifests in the quality of the skin.
7. Shishuasana (Child Pose): Shishuasana also increases blood circulation to the head region and relieves stress and weariness. Inverted postures can stimulate our nervous system, bring more oxygen and blood flow to the brain, boost our metabolic rate and energy levels.
8. Yoga asanas to get rid of acne: Many women experience acne well into their adult years. The problem is usually aggravated during summer for those with an oily skin texture.
Examples of pranayama and other cleansing processes that could help immensely are:
9. Sheetali and Sheetkari: Can help provide a cooling effect so that the skin glows.
10. Jalneti Technique: Jalneti technique (part of the Sri Sri Yoga Course) will facilitate physical and emotional cleansing.
11. Pavanamuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose): Helps deal with constipation.
12. Vajrasana (Kneeling Pose): Helps detoxify the body and hence improves the digestive process.
13. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose): Dhanurasan is a great stress buster, helping you relax completely and relaxation prevents acne.
14. Nadi Shodhan Pranayama (Alternate Nostril Breathing Technique): Nadi Shodhan helps empty the stomach and removes toxins from the body. It leaves your skin fresh and sparkling.
15. Kapalbhati Pranayama (Skull Shining Breathing Technique): This pranayam increases stamina and helps in the development of healthy and glowing skin.
16. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation): A few quick rounds of Surya Namaskar removes toxins from the system and imparts a natural glow to the skin.
1. Protect yourself from the sun. Most of the normal darkening and discoloration of your skin is caused by exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. Most dermatologists agree an SPF 15 is not sufficient anymore. Dangerous UVA and UVB rays are still reaching your skin. Wear a hat to protect your face when you’re outside.
2. Exfoliate your skin a few times a week. You can exfoliate your skin manually by using a body scrub or face wash with exfoliating particles. For your face, use a special brush with softer bristles so you don’t damage the fragile skin there. There are also exfoliating machines, such as the Clarisonic, that dig a little deeper to thoroughly remove the top layer of skin.
3. Be realistic with your expectations. Skin that is already naturally dark is very hard to lighten more than a shade or two, especially using natural methods. Keeping your skin healthy by protecting it from the sun, exfoliating and using natural lightening methods is your best bet for keeping it on the lighter side in tone.